Dr. Ciabattoni and Dr. Acocella, authors of the “Digital Implantology” book, will share with the participants all their experience in managing routine and complex clinical cases by using the available digital implant technology.
DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY COURSES
The program of our courses is structured in a way to meet the various needs of participants.
In fact, there are programs for beginners who for the first time approach the use of software in implant surgery, programs for surgeons who already have experience and want to refine and learn our techniques for digital case management.
There is also an intensive 4-day clinical residency program that stands out for its larger program and numerous live surgeries.
Key points of our courses in addition to the sessions of surgery and lessons, are the hands-on training on the software and models on which the participants can mimic our surgical handling protocol.
A special one-day course and one day during the intensive course is dedicated to learning a minimally invasive technique of maxillary sinus lift without the use of grafting material thanks to the valuable collaboration of Prof. Stefan Lundgren.
• DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY BASIC COURSE- March 8-9 2019 (two days)
• DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY BASIC COURSE- July 12th- 13th 2019 (two days)
• DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY ADVANCED COURSE- May 16 th-17th-18th 2019 (Three days)
• DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY INTENSIVE COURSE- October 2th-3th-4th- 5th 2019 (four days)
• DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY BASIC COURSE- February 21nd-22rd 2020 (two days)
• DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY BASIC COURSE- July 3th- 4th 2020 (two days)
• DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY ADVANCED COURSE- May 9 th-10th 11th 2020 (Three days)
• DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY INTENSIVE COURSE- October 7th-8th-9th- 10th 2019 (four days)